Friday, August 14, 2009

Home – Thank God!!!!

Home – Thank God!!!!

Last night feels like I slept through a party. I am sorry to any one at my house that I was not much of a host to. I do appreciate you coming by and doing all that you did!! I had a friend send food, had one fix my wife's vehicle that has been out of comission for a couple of weeks and thanks to all of you for the continuous encouragement through cards, emails and the like. I know I don’t deserve the fantastic friends that I have but I just accept them as a gift from God and give Him thanks for you all.

I am on 5 different medications not including my pain medicine. It is hard to get used to taking so many pills. Then I also have to look back over the notes from the doctor because some of these I need to start weaning myself off of. I feel pretty good right now. Sometimes I get a little nauseous but it doesn’t last long. It’s just enough to scare me.

I just wanted to thank my friends for their love & concern, thank my wife for keeping the blog going when I could not and thank God for His continued faithfulness!! Also, to let you all know that I survived the hospital.

1 comment:

  1. It is so great to see a post from you!!!
    Regina has been awesome at keeping us up to date. Just wanted to say that along with everyone else my family and I have been praying for you, Regina, Daniel, and Summer.

    Alex and Lanna Rhodes

    ReplyDelete